Thomson Cruises Virgin

Have just booked to go on the celebration 10/01/08 Red sea Cruise with my wife and son,not sure what to expect but have done Airtours cruises when they where going and the van gogh last yr so should be similar,I hope to meet some friends onboard,bye Gary&Bev&Matt

countdown.pl?name=gazza127&date=1-10-2008&image=vfin&text=Thomson Celebration Red Sea Cruise&ship=Celebration

Hi

not sure if you'll see this in time but we were on the Red Sea Magic cruise last month. It was fab but do take a jacket as it was a bit chilly! I had a coat on the whole time! It was really sunny though.

We spent a lot on the excursions so be careful but they were all worth it.

The overnight to Luxor is better than the day trip as it's very tiring and a long day.

Did Wadi Rum but it wasn't that great - would give that a miss if I were to do it again.

The ship is great but there were definitely some areas we avoided (the pool area and Liberties).

My mum and dad have just booked this cruise for February and we have today booked the Fire and Ice cruise in July which is the Celebration again.

Have a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pooch 75

Only just read your reply on thomson celebration cruise,you were right in all what you said,the ship is good maybe looking a bit shabby in some places but it is old,we had sun but cold winds everyday,we did not do any trips in Jordan but done cairo & shops and quad bikes in safaga both well worth the money,we have done a nile cruise b4 so passed on luxor,the food was good,the staff were helpfull,we would go on another thomson cruise if the price was right as this was a v g deal.

have a good cruise next time

Archived