New twist on screwing up My Cruises pages

Disembarked a Sovereign 3 night on 24 December. Checked my history after we returned, no Sovereign cruise listed. Checked my wife's history on her page and the Sovereign cruise was there.

Sent an email and got a response that they found the record of the cruise, but due to technical problems it could not be added at this time.

They will be happy to hold it until such time it could be added.

So now with not getting the credits right, they can't even add a cruise they know I took. The IT department is working on the problems.

Called C&A and they have all the correct info and the correct credits. So, at least their data base is right.

I might be one up on PH and Alexis now. I'm waiting on the whole cruise, not just credits.

Same problem with me. Unable to see my cruises but the wife's record is just fine. I been trying for the last 13 months to get this fix..... Sad...

Here is my error message: "At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.":mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Disembarked a Sovereign 3 night on 24 December. Checked my history after we returned, no Sovereign cruise listed. Checked my wife's history on her page and the Sovereign cruise was there.

Sent an email and got a response that they found the record of the cruise, but due to technical problems it could not be added at this time.

So now with not getting the credits right, they can't even add a cruise they know I took. The IT department is working on

the problems.

Called C&A and they have all the correct info and the correct credits. So, at least their data base is right.

I might be one up on PH and Alexis now. I'm waiting on the whole cruise, not just credits.

You are one up on us. :D

They have me as sailed on the cruise I canceled, Radiance to Alaska (2 credits are listed, but not added in to my total) and they have that I did not sail on the one I booked instead, The Empress cruise, which I did sail on. Either one of them gives me 2 credits. Just give me the 2 credits.

I just emailed them about two hours ago with my Set Sail Folio Card numbers from the Empress.

This should be a 6 month wait if I ever saw one. :D Or longer.

Thought I heard my name............

Give it time Paul.......it hasnt even been 2 weeks.............dont know that I ever got credit that fast!

Dont ya know by now, the online is NEVER right........but when I email them or call, they do have it right........

So i dont worry about MY Cruises anymore....

Took a look at My Cruises page..........how did I take 3 at once??:confused:

Says I have one credit for a Mariner cruise..........a Adventure cruise.......and a Jewel cruise ALL ON NOV 11,2007.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But in actuality,they only gave me credit for the JW one.............it is so screwed up:mad:

Thought I heard my name............

Give it time Paul.......it hasnt even been 2 weeks.............dont know that I ever got credit that fast!

Dont ya know by now, the online is NEVER right........but when I email them or call, they do have it right........

So i dont worry about MY Cruises anymore....

Actually, some (maybe even most) are posted right away. My April Rhapsody cruise was updated within a week. My November Sovereign cruise is in the same boat as the OP (except I've been told that it is wrong on all systems - including C & A and can't be fixed right now but hopefully can be corrected before my cruise in April as it makes a difference in level). My 2 friends who were on the same Sovereign cruise had their accounts updated within a week.

Hi mclou - It's been an ongoing thing with some of us about getting credits posted and how long it takes. Right now it's no big deal for PH and I as we're D+, but we are working our way to 50 credits and as long as C&A has it right, it's just something to have fun with.

Just had to post that I was missing a cruise I just took, not just credits.

It almost looked like they were getting it straightened out a few weeks ago. They must have really "fixed" something this time.

Same problem here....our September Radiance cruise shows 3 credits qualified, but they are not included in our total cruise credits. When I called C&A they do have us down for the correct amount of credits.

Sent an email, just for chuckles and grins, and got this long detailed message with our entire cruise history. Bottom line...........total cruise credits are still wrong, but they admitted a technical hiccup in their system.

Seems this hiccup has been a problem for way too long............:(

So now with not getting the credits right, they can't even add a cruise they know I took. The IT department is working on the problems.

Ours was messed up for over 6 months

Also, they've got me on the wrong first cruise and no one has been ever able to get it corrected.

Archived