Anybody having trouble booking Excursion on RCI.com today/Sunday?

I have been trying all afternoon and cannot get the excursions booked, keeps saying

TRY AGAIN LATER, but not until I am at the very last page trying to pay!

anybody else having trouble? I called in and the lady told me they were locked out of the system at the time of my call (4 pm central time)

hmmm....but also if they were full excursions it would say "please check this excursion on ship" so it shouldnt be that....she said to keep trying every 20 mintues or so....no luck though.

any thoughts? thanks!

232271 - You don't say which cruise you are trying to get excursions for, but since you list the VOS as tentativive, we'll assume it's one of the other two which the nearer of is 6 months away. It may be that they have not finalized the contracts with the tour operators at this time. My understanding is that the tour contracts are about 6 months, so possibly you are on the cusp of a negotiating and they just don't want to have to commit to something that is not yet set in stone.

232271 - You don't say which cruise you are trying to get excursions for, but since you list the VOS as tentativive, we'll assume it's one of the other two which the nearer of is 6 months away. It may be that they have not finalized the contracts with the tour operators at this time. My understanding is that the tour contracts are about 6 months, so possibly you are on the cusp of a negotiating and they just don't want to have to commit to something that is not yet set in stone.

sorry should have mentioned, we want to book the Canopy Tour for Jamaica on March 19, VOS.

still not working this morning either. :( I am going to call again and see if they can give me a different answer.

Not open yet....but I just realized it is only Jamaica excursions that will not book, it will let me do Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

THe site for Jamaica is STILL not working properly. I dont know what to do cause when I call they say they cannot take reservations over the phone, but can only EMAIL them all my information including my cc number and experiation date. I certainally dont feel comfortable doing this.

I am looking at Spring Break week Zip Line so I am worried it will sell out before I can book! (if I wait till we board)

What do you guys suggest?

Archived