E docs and luggage tags

travgurl

I printed out tags on 8x11 label paper. I used Photoshop to create a document so I could fit 3 luggage tags on one sheet. Once printed I just cut the tags out and place them on the luggage in the same way they tag your luggage at the airport. They look very similar to this:

57147366.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CEF6EEC68440ADAA7BA40A659CEC4C8CB6

personally, i did not care for the edocs tags. unless you can laminate them, they are easily ripped off.

What I do with edocs, i take some address labels and when I get to the port, i get tags from the porters there, and while they unload the bags from the car, i have my tags filled out with my labels and they put the cabin number on them and put them on the bags.

Takes a lot less time then printing, cutting, laminating, and attaching.

I actually spent an hour on tags that I printed just to be able to rip them off in 1 second after all that hard work.

I used them on my lasted cruise.. All you have to do is get clear packing tape. Tape both sides then get double sided tape to tape them together.. For us it work great. And was not easy to get off. This did not take a long time to do either.. Personally I think it work better then the tags I have gotten in the past..

i guess it is just your own opinion. do what you think is best. I know the porters said they don't like those. but a lot of people prefer them. I don't. just the way i am. feel more like I have been on vaca when i don't have to struggle with will the tag come off or not.

Hi,

I print my edoc's out on reg. paper. Then I print only the luggage tags out on full sheets of lables. I purchase them at Staples.

Here is the info:

Staples brand

White Full Sheet Labels

Same as Avery Label # 5165/8165

My clients used them on their cruise a few weeks ago & didn't have any complaints. I'll be using them myself this weekend & can give feedback when I return.

Don't forget to do your online fun pass. Then print your edocs out. If you do the carnival flight and it's before your flights have been assigned you'll need to go in & reprint the flight page when they are assigned.

Happy Sailing!

Sue

Archived