Hartley's Underwater Walk

MarYSol

Leaving on the Dawn next Sunday 9/19. Has anyone done this excursion? It looks very interesting in the brochure, but...........just wanted to know if it is worth the $, and talking about $ - does anyone know much is this excursion, and where can we get the prices for all the excursions? Do we have to wait until we board? Most other Cruise Lines usually have the prices listed, I cannot find any prices in the booklet. I would also like to know how much for Port Canaveral's Fun & Sun Day at the Beach!!!!! THANKS

Gloria

Leaving on the Dawn next Sunday 9/19. Has anyone done this excursion? It looks very interesting in the brochure, but...........just wanted to know if it is worth the $, and talking about $ - does anyone know much is this excursion, and where can we get the prices for all the excursions? Do we have to wait until we board? Most other Cruise Lines usually have the prices listed, I cannot find any prices in the booklet. I would also like to know how much for Port Canaveral's Fun & Sun Day at the Beach!!!!! THANKS

Gloria

The prices are online just download the order form it has the prices. The discription booklet has no prices..

http://www.ncl.com/shorex/index.htm#

HARTLEY’S UNDERSEA WALK $135

Hello there,

I am interested in this excursion. I note from their web page that you can "do" the excursion independently from the cruise line, but the timing seems very tight. I am concerned that I will not be able to return back to the ship in time for sailing! I am on the Dawn on the 24th October, so if anyone can give advice I would really appreciate it. Also, if anyone has done this excursion - was it any good, or should I think about something else. Myself, husband and 14 year old would be going on it.

thanksl

Joan

Last summer when we were in Bermuda, my son, DIL,and grandchildren,5 and 10 did the Helmet Dive with Greg Hartley,who is the brother of the Hartley in Nassau. The charges were $58 for Adults and $44 for children. I think the ship charged $65. They all loved it and want to go again. My husband and I will be on the 9/19/04 cruise on the Dawn and hope to see you Monday at Dazzles. Connie

OMG! we had soo much fun on this tour-maybe becuase we have a strange sense of humor! Mr Greg Hartley runs a tight ship! We still chuckle about his pre-sail "briefing", how we had to pass the info cards clockwise thru the cabin, how you are allowed ONE cup for a drink and you must write your name on it BEFORE you pour anything into it, his "knowledge " stick... HIS UNDERWATER CAMERA... his friendship with Charles the fish...

We did have fun!

Hi Connie - looking forward to seeing you on Monday - Boy, the Bermuda Hartley is MUCH cheaper than the Nassau one. The tour in Nassau costs $135. Richard is NOT doing it - he does not like the idea of "walking on the ocean floor", I might just do it. Have to think about it. Maybe we can book it together!

Archived