first time cruiser RCL Grandeur-is there a "baby pool" on the ship?

crzgma

20 Days until our cruise on RCL Grandeur - have three grandchildren under age of two - just on the FAQ and find out they cannot be in the pool unless they are COMPLETELY potty trained. YIKES - does anyone know if they enforce this strictly and/or is there a "baby pool" on the ship

We will be on the Grandeur this summer with a 1 yr old. I have read several posts that suggest bringing a small inflatable pool and a bucket to fill it with from the larger pool. We plan on doing this. I have an inflatable bathtub that I plan on bringing. I got it at Babies r Us. It will double as a bathtub for our cabin since we only have a shower. There are drains on the decks, so you can just dump out the water when you are done.

i was on grandeur this past august - i am almost positive there is a small section next to the large pool that is divided by a gate that is not a baby pool, but more like a splash area for the little kids...

it was a nice size and not very deep at all, but it looked like the younger kids could have a great time there! maybe someone with younger kids could confirm this?

Yep - there's a shallow section of the pool that is about 6 inches deep, gated off from the rest of the pool. My kids liked to wade in it, because they didn't like swimming in the salt water. The pool is salt water. However, kids MUST be potty trained completely. Nothing like a little accident to spoil everyone's fun!

Archived