Has anyone had Emerald 601 on Star Princess?

San Diego Ellie

When I booked this stateroom, my TA said it was above the photo gallery, which was fine. When I look carefully now, it looks like it may be above a corner of the nightclub below, and may not. I was just on the Dawn Princess, and we had a Dolphin deck cabin right above the Wheelhouse Bar, and the music noise and vibration was awful, so I do not want a repeat. So, has anyone had E601 on the Star? I notice that there the stateroom about four rooms behind is available. I took this E601 because it was the foremost in its category and the closest to midship. However, noise is a big factor for me.

Thanks for any input.

Ellie

Hi Ellie Sherry and myself think you are above the photo Gallery. We are also on the Emerald deck, we believe we are above the internet cafe or maybe a portion above Essence. What is Essence?

Bob

Hi Ellie Sherry and myself think you are above the photo Gallery. We are also on the Emerald deck, we believe we are above the internet cafe or maybe a portion above Essence. What is Essence?

Bob

Essence is the perfume store, part of the boutiques.

Archived