Seen the new '&' ads?

Riffraff

I like the look of P&O's new '&' ad campaign - and the new slogan "This is how to holiday" They don't need to tell us that - it's preaching to the converted here!

We saw the new ads on channel 7 last night - quite a lot of them! There seems to be a whole series filmed on the Dawn - in one there's 2 kids in the pool, "&" a couple dancing on the deck, and in another one there's someone having a massage "&" a kid getting a face painting.

I did wonder about the wisdom of advertising during the dodgy "Killer Wave" movie though :):D

I like the look of P&O's new '&' ad campaign - and the new slogan "This is how to holiday" They don't need to tell us that - it's preaching to the converted here!

We saw the new ads on channel 7 last night - quite a lot of them! There seems to be a whole series filmed on the Dawn - in one there's 2 kids in the pool, "&" a couple dancing on the deck, and in another one there's someone having a massage "&" a kid getting a face painting.

I did wonder about the wisdom of advertising during the dodgy "Killer Wave" movie though :):D

Kool, cant wait to see the new ads. I loved the old one "here comes the sun" every-time we say it we would jump around like crazy people.:rolleyes:

I saw two of the new ads last night and was really impressed :D But when it comes to cruising i'm very easily impressed LOL!

Might be the shot of freshness P&O needs ;) Glad to see LCK wasn't in the new ads hehe!

I saw two of the new ads last night and was really impressed :D But when it comes to cruising i'm very easily impressed LOL!

Might be the shot of freshness P&O needs ;) Glad to see LCK wasn't in the new ads hehe!

Minxy, i think you should be the new face of cruising ;)

awww i saw all these ads last night again, the lady sipping cocktails up on the deck looks fantastic :) and all the shows etc etc

all this talk about it is making me way toooo excited, so i bet the next 2.5 wks are gonna be sooo slow, oh well im starting to pack now to help keep me sane :D

I like the look of P&O's new '&' ad campaign - We saw the new ads on channel 7 last night - quite a lot of them! .............

now that is really funny, its like promoting LA beaches during Jaws or showing Airport 77 on an aircraft.

Archived