spirit or pride

debby4000

I am trying to decide between the Spirit to Acapulco, Ixtapa and Manzanillo or the Pride to PV, Cabo and Mazatlan. Has anyone visited these ports and can you recommend why you would choose one cruise over the other. Also young kids and teenagers will be on this cruise would they prefer one itinarary over the other. Any help would be appreciated.

Debby I did the Pride last Dec. to the same ports. It was a very good time, three very nice and different ports. We did some whale watching in PV, one of the highlights of the trip (Whales are only there like Dec-Feb). Someday we hope to do the Spirit one. The only down side for us was the time change. Hope someone can tell you a little more about the Spirit stops. Either way I'm sure you will all have a super time. The Spirit class ships are just fabulous.

Yo-

As you can tell below we have done this route a few times before - we chose the "Spirit" for #1 the eight days; #2 ease of getting from San Diego airport to port; d #3 due to the extended day and route there is a better chance to see the migrating whales; and #4 it was about the same price-

Happy Cruisin'

Mike

The 10/16 sailing doesn't leave until 9:00. It drops of passengers from the hawaii-Ensanada route in the morning and then comes up to San Diego. baroding will bea round 5-5:30 is what I have heard. As for a place to drop off luggage, no luck. Some sugget the Holiday Inn across the street, not sure they will just hold your luggage if you are not a guest though.

• 1 month later...

Archived