Recent Pride Dinner Menus

Anni_M

I would like to make supper club reservations before we leave (Jan 20th). Does anyone know where I can find an updated Pride menu? We have favorite meals we don't want to miss in the regular dining room. Thank you!

Anni

I would like to make supper club reservations before we leave (Jan 20th). Does anyone know where I can find an updated Pride menu? We have favorite meals we don't want to miss in the regular dining room. Thank you!

Anni

Hi Anni,

I am on the 20th sailing as well. I'm sorry I do not have the actual menu but I have attempted to make reservations a few times over the past few months but I still have not received confirmation. Please let me know if you get one.

Thanks!

Here's a link to the typical menu... http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Supper_Club

Hi Anni,

I am on the 20th sailing as well. I'm sorry I do not have the actual menu but I have attempted to make reservations a few times over the past few months but I still have not received confirmation. Please let me know if you get one.

Thanks!

Here's a link to the typical menu... http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Supper_Club

I made a reservation at the supper club for the 21st. I did receive a confirmation about a week later. But I have been trying to get another reservation for the 22nd which I requested about a month ago but have not heard anything. Does anyone know which nights are formal nights. I read somewhere it was the 2nd night and 6th night. Thats why I was trying to get another reservation for the 3rd night.

What do you get for 30.00? Do you just get an entree or do you get appetizer, entree and dessert? I do not know much about this and cannot seem to find any information. I'm new to this, I may be not looking in the correct place.

Thanks

What do you get for 30.00? Do you just get an entree or do you get appetizer, entree and dessert? I do not know much about this and cannot seem to find any information. I'm new to this, I may be not looking in the correct place.

Thanks

You get to pick 1 thing from each category, starter, salad, side, entree, dessert. And the portions are quite a bit bigger than in the main dining room.

Anni

Just to let you know. The only two nights in the regular DR that the menu is constant is the two formal nights. The chef might chage the order of the rest of the cruise menu. In otherwords if the menu was pork chops and lamb on Tuesday last week it could be prime rib and buffalo the next. They will serve the same menu every week but maybe not in the same order.

The menu for the line is well shown from this very nice cruiser. It has all you want.....

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

Enjoy your cruise.....;)

the supper club is great......

Hi Anni,

Thanks!

me too!

Thanks

I know I thought the $20 pp we paid for the restaruant on RCCL was alot but it really was worth every dime. I had to see to believe this though. lol I did not think it would be worth the $20 pp and we had 4 of us for a total of $80 and then extra tip. It honestly is more than the dinner it is an experience. Plus I have heard the Supper Clubs have nice entertainment and a dance floor to enjoy. Not sure if this is true but it sounds very nice.:) We will be on the Pride in November.

Just to let you know. The only two nights in the regular DR that the menu is constant is the two formal nights. The chef might chage the order of the rest of the cruise menu. In otherwords if the menu was pork chops and lamb on Tuesday last week it could be prime rib and buffalo the next. They will serve the same menu every week but maybe not in the same order.

The menu for the line is well shown from this very nice cruiser. It has all you want.....

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

Enjoy your cruise.....;)

the supper club is great......

Here are some menus from the same site from a Nov '07 7 night Carnival Conquest cruise:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/conquest_07/Menus/menus.htm

In the supper club.......David's on the Pride, the menu is the same each night. We also used the reservation form, did not receive confirmation. When we got on the ship, we went to check and they did have our reservations. The presentation and the food was excellent. The service lacked and we let them know tactfully.

Thank you for all the info! I had a feeling it worked the way the above poster said - same menu - alternating nights of the week. I am going to assume that formal nights will be night 2 and 6, and just be sure to not book one of those nights.(Don't want to miss the pumpkin soup!! My favorite!!) I'm thinking we'll go on night 5 and whatever's on the menu will just have to wait till next time!

Gwynevere - as far as our dining room favorites - we don't want to miss (first and foremost) the pumpkin soup. Also any lamb dish, lobster (formal night) one of the prime rib nights, lobster bisque, and escargot. Lots of other favorites - just too many to mention!

Anni

Where did you go to make reservations online for the supper club?

Gwynavere

Here:

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28

There will be some changes to the reservation site in the near future. Roberto is working on giving it a more 'Carnival' look and improving the feedback. Confirmations should be coming on a more reliable and quicker basis when the changes are complete.

When I made mine for my sailing on the Conquest I tried to reserve two nights. The system canceled my first night and scheduled my second night! A few emails got it all squared away, however.

Here:

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28

There will be some changes to the reservation site in the near future. Roberto is working on giving it a more 'Carnival' look and improving the feedback. Confirmations should be coming on a more reliable and quicker basis when the changes are complete.

When I made mine for my sailing on the Conquest I tried to reserve two nights. The system canceled my first night and scheduled my second night! A few emails got it all squared away, however.

Do they do vegetarian dishes in the supperclub?

Archived