Bringing Fish back onboard

Hokiefan01

So now you have changed from sneaking it on in a bag to asking the F & B Director or HD???

As i said, i do know but cant say how on this board and as for the fruit, you cant bring that on an NCL ship either.:D

as I said you don't know what you are talking about. It is best to ask. They may in fact say no but its not because the US Public health service prohibits it. I said the cruise line may have a rule against it. I was kidding about sneaking it aboard since everything is x rayed but If you "know" you could at least say how. I also said I didn't think it was the best idea but given what some people bring aboard, fresh fish is the least of the smells you can get....and the US Government does NOT prohibit the importation of fresh fish by sport fisher people.

But I wouldn't call NCL and ask....they may get you.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions of do's and dont's. I did not think that me going fishing was going to ruin so many cruisers experience. But I think from these heated discussions i will see what the food and beverage people may or may not be able to do. It could also be a mute point and I catch nothing and just drink a lot of beer. But the most likely scenario will be to eat some of the catch on the boat or shore before coming back to the ship.

Thanks for everyones suggestions and do's and dont's.

All bickering aside, I wish you great success in your fishing adventure! I have nothing against fishing and enjoy tossing a line in myself every once in a while.

I really like the idea of grilling your catch on the beach.

Have a great time regardless!

Archived