No roll call - Should I be worried?

colebeans

I have been a fan of cruise critic and a member for a long time. This is my very first post. I have gained great insight and amazing information.

I went to the roll call section and there was no listing for the Triumph sailing on February 16, 2008. Should I be concerned? Should I start a roll call this late?

Any thoughts?

This is our 4th cruise. I will be sailing with DH, sons 8 and 2, and daughter 5. All in one cabin...:rolleyes:

Don't worry!!

I cruised last March and not one person joined the roll call, but we met people on board and had a blast.

I've also had many people on a roll call and had a blast too. It doesn't matter if you have a roll call, or how many people are on it, or if anyone is at all. If you want to meet people and have fun, you will. :)

I have been a fan of cruise critic and a member for a long time. This is my very first post. I have gained great insight and amazing information.

I went to the roll call section and there was no listing for the Triumph sailing on February 16, 2008. Should I be concerned? Should I start a roll call this late?

Any thoughts?

This is our 4th cruise. I will be sailing with DH, sons 8 and 2, and daughter 5. All in one cabin...:rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=682085

the roll call for the Glory 2-23 is very very slow only a few responding...when i was originally on the miracle 2-27 the board was crazy so i was really let done with this one....but go ahead start one what do you have to lose.

I started one for our Feb 16th cruise on the Imagination and not one person signed up. I figure I'm going to get one heck of an upgrade.:D :p

We are sailing a couple of weeks ahead of you...if no one else books...we will stay onboard to keep you company!!! :D

Archived