Best snorkling in S. Caribbean?

We will be on the AOS at the end of May on the Barbados/Anituga route. I am in the prosses of finding exerc. to do. What island has the best snorkling? I don't want to book for one island and find out that another island is better.

TIA:)

Sue so did you do your snorkling through the ship or an independent agent? We are going on 11 day southern cruise this Feb and don't have an excusion for there yet.

thanks

Through the ship, I was just looking it up for my daughter (she is going on the Aos) and it was called. Spanish Water Snorkel & Sightseeing Tour - CU41

Any thing that goes to the underwater snorkel park with the sunken tugboat is what you want.

Are you on the St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados route?

There is good snorkeling in most, if not all of these ports.

St. Thomas - take the ferry over to St. John and go to Trunk Bay or Cinnamon Bay. Trunk Bay has an underwater snorkel trail.

Antigua - Look into Eli's Eco Tour www.adventureantigua.com This is a great excursion where you get to a tour of the coastline, with some good snorkeling, the opportunity to hike or swim at Bird Island, same thing at Hell's Gate, and you are provided lunch and good drinks.

Barbados - Book the Silver Moon www.oceanadventures.bb This is a great trip snorkeling at a shipwreck and swimming with the sea turtles. They also provide a great lunch, unlimited drinks, and good pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris. They limit the numbers so you aren't crowded on the boat.

Archived