Pearl Stairway Murals

chrisbd1

I know the NCL used the murals by the stairs to help people remember what stairs they're using.

I got the code for the Dawn stairway pictures down, mostly

Flowers-forward

Marilyn Monroe-mid

Sunset (I think) was aft. Or maybe they were apples, I could never figure that part out. :confused:

Anywho-I read someones review and they mentioned the murals but I couldn't figure out what was where.

Help please.

Ohhhh, I'm sitting here wracking my brain trying to remember. I do recall the murals were wildlife, abstract art, and cities. If I remember which section of the ship they correspond with, I'll e-mail again. Perhaps someone with a better memory will chime in.:D

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I didn't even realize there was a theme to the stairway art :o . I enjoyed looking at the different murals, but it never even occured to me that the animals (on the Pearl) were all in the front stairway, with other themes in the other stairways.

Guess I'll have to take better notice next time I'm on the Pearl or the Jewel!

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I didn't even realize there was a theme to the stairway art :o . I enjoyed looking at the different murals, but it never even occured to me that the animals (on the Pearl) were all in the front stairway, with other themes in the other stairways.

Guess I'll have to take better notice next time I'm on the Pearl or the Jewel!

I didn't realize that either. I just thought they were nice pictures!

Not sure about the wall murals, however on the third day of my cruise on the Pearl, I found out that that carpeting in the hallways had fish swimming in the pattern of the rug.

The rug is set so that the fish are swimming towards the front of the ship - a tip from my room steward.

I get lost when turned around in my driveway so this was a helpful tip that kept me from wondering in the wrong direction - especially after visiting the Martini bar.

Archived