suite amenities

brandy3415

Does anyone have any first hand comparison between the CC cabins and the Century suite? We have just received a free upgrade from one to the other, and now that I look into things more, I may want my CC cabin back?? I would appreciate any insight.

Does anyone have any first hand comparison between the CC cabins and the Century suite? We have just received a free upgrade from one to the other, and now that I look into things more, I may want my CC cabin back?? I would appreciate any insight.

If you're referring to the NS category cabins on Century Penthouse deck (the ones that are aft), be aware that these cabins vibrate and rattle - sometimes quite violently - when the ship arrives and leaves ports. The thrusters are the culprit.... This involves only the C-class ships (not M-Class).

If you do a search under "Century NS Suites", you will find many threads that address this noise issue.

If you're referring to the NS category cabins on Century Penthouse deck (the ones that are aft), be aware that these cabins vibrate and rattle - sometimes quite violently - when the ship arrives and leaves ports. The thrusters are the culprit.... This involves only the C-class ships (not M-Class).

If you do a search under "Century NS Suites", you will find many threads that address this noise issue.

Thank you... I am not coming up with much with that search. Can you lead me a little further? I did the search under "Celebrity" and just these few posts come up. Any other hints you can give me?

I appreciate the help!:)

Archived