Photoshow of Diamond Princess Hawaii Cruise

RascalAnn

I posted this on the Princess site but thought I would also post it here for those of you that don't look on that site. We were on the Diamond Princess cruise to Hawaii Nov. 18th, 2007. We had an amazing time. It was my first time to Hawaii and I loved it! Here are a few of our pics. It will take a minute for them to load then the photoshow will begin. Hope you enjoy!

Rita

http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a45334e4441774e413d3d0d0a

Hi Rita,

Ive just looked at your pics of Hawaii as we too are going there on the Diamond Princess, its our first time to Hawaii & our first cruise, so fingers crossed we enjoy it as much as you seemed to, any other handy hints would be a godsend to me for this trip, like did you have a inside cabin? if so i'd like to know what the rooms contain as i can't seem to find much info about them, & any other general handy hints about the ship or going on land, trips etc.. Hope to hear from you, Simone :-)

Hi Rita,

Ive just looked at your pics of Hawaii as we too are going there on the Diamond Princess, its our first time to Hawaii & our first cruise, so fingers crossed we enjoy it as much as you seemed to, any other handy hints would be a godsend to me for this trip, like did you have a inside cabin? if so i'd like to know what the rooms contain as i can't seem to find much info about them, & any other general handy hints about the ship or going on land, trips etc.. Hope to hear from you, Simone :-)

Hi Simone.....glad you enjoyed my pics! You are going to have such a wonderful time! When is your trip? Yes, we did have an inside cabin. It is plenty nice enough for us as we like to use the extra money for other things. The cabin is small but has plenty of storage. It has a small fridge and we always request our beds be put together for a queen bed. There is a nightstand on each side of bed with a lamp and 2 drawers in each. There is counter space with 3 drawers and at the side of it there are 3 open shelves for storage also. Nice big closet with hangers and also nice storage with a safe and 3 or 4 shelves in it. It has a door on it. Also a long shelf in the closet. And our luggage hid away under the bed. So we had plenty of room for our things. Bathroom is small but there is also some storage there too. Where is your cabin located? We were on the Aloha deck. We loved the back of the ship where the adult pool is located. Great space! If you have anymore questions about anything in particular just ask! Will be happy to try to answer them. Do you know what exursions you want to do? Look forward to hearing from you again.

Rita

Rita,

Thanks for sharing your pictures. We leave 2/1/08 for our second cruise, and fourth trip overall, to Hawaii. We never get tired of going there. Your pictures brought back many memories and make us even more anxious to return.

Denny

Rita,

Thanks for sharing your pictures. We leave 2/1/08 for our second cruise, and fourth trip overall, to Hawaii. We never get tired of going there. Your pictures brought back many memories and make us even more anxious to return.

Denny

Hi Denny.....I am so glad you enjoyed my pics. I hope you guys have a wonderful and safe trip. Hope we hear all about it when you get back....what ship are you going on?

Rita

Oh...I'm so glad you are going on the Diamond! You are going to have a great time. Hope to hear all about your trip when you get back. Be sure to check out the pool area at the back of the ship. Its a great area to hang out. You can also go right into the Horizon Court from there. I don't know what deck you are staying on. We were on the Aloha deck and you can just walk all the way to the back of the ship down the long hall and there is a door that takes you right out to this area. Have a safe trip and wonderful time!

Rita

We're Baja Deck amidships. I know where you are talking about though. We once held a Cruise Critic meeting there while onboard the Sea Princess. We're digging out the suit cases to start packing today.

We've never been on the Diamond Princess so we're really looking forward to it.

We also booked a 2009 cruise, Auckland NZ - Sydney, AU, a 12 day. Guess what ship it is on. Yep, the Diamond Princess. After never having sailed her before (13 cruises), we're getting on her on two cruises.

I'll let you know how things went when we get back.

Denny

• 4 weeks later...
We're Baja Deck amidships. I know where you are talking about though. We once held a Cruise Critic meeting there while onboard the Sea Princess. We're digging out the suit cases to start packing today.

We've never been on the Diamond Princess so we're really looking forward to it.

We also booked a 2009 cruise, Auckland NZ - Sydney, AU, a 12 day. Guess what ship it is on. Yep, the Diamond Princess. After never having sailed her before (13 cruises), we're getting on her on two cruises.

I'll let you know how things went when we get back.

Denny

Hey.....was wondering if you guys had made it home yet from your trip? Can't wait to hear about it. Hope you had a great time!

Rita

Hi Rita,

We got off the ship yesterday and had a great time. We're still in California, staying with friends until Thursday. We had a great time and have lots of pictures to look through before posting. I'll to get something online soon.

We're very much looking forward to being on the Diamond again next eyar.

Denny

Archived