InogenOne???

Riba

Has anyone used this machine for a cruise? We had to stop cruising about 2 years ago because my husband went on oxygen. I couldn't figure out how to manage the oxygen for the airport, airplane, hotel, ship, and back to the airport. I have heard about Inogen One and wondered if anyone has used this product. We are thinking about taking another cruise next year if I can gather enough info. He will also need a wheelchair for the ship, where do you rent one. I know these are alot of questions, but I would appreciate any answers I can get. Thanks in advance.

Not sure where you rent oxygen but you can rent an w/c or an electric scooter from Carevacations.com (also called Cruise Ship assist) toll free #

1-877-478-7827. It will be in your cabin when you arrive and you leave it there when you leave the ship. I have used them for years and can highly recommend them. A scooter is easier on the ship because its hard to push a wheelchair over the carpet on board. Just make sure you get a wheelchair acessible cabin...regular cabin doors are not wide enough to accomodate a non folding w/c or scooter (most of them). The ship wheelchairs are only for emergencies and are heavy and very hard to push and usually not in very good condition.

Sure hope you can find a way to cruise again...good luck

Hello Riba,

Inogen Customer Care would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the Inogen One. To learn more about how the Inogen One could be used onboard a cruise ship please call 877-446-6436.

Hi;

I just read your post. I have rented an Inogen One and now I own one. They are wonderful for travel. They are pulse mode of oxygen delivery. I have used both the Eclipse and the Inogen One and I prefer the Inogen but I am sure there are equal numbers for both. There are currently, I believe, five different portable oxygen units on the market. I have used Oxygen to Go and American Medical Sales and Repairs for renting the units. Hope this was of some help.

Archived