No Hump Cabins !

I've got a hump cabin and I'm not giving it back! So Voyager will have one less in a few days! :)

Didn't you know: you are on the last Voyager cruise with hump balconies. At the check in they will give you a screw driver, a chisel and a hammer (rental fee included in cruise fare). After you put your luggage out on the last night you have to disassemble your cabin and balcony. If you don't do it they double your cruise fare. :D

Didn't you know: you are on the last Voyager cruise with hump balconies. At the check in they will give you a screw driver, a chisel and a hammer (rental fee included in cruise fare). After you put your luggage out on the last night you have to disassemble your cabin and balcony. If you don't do it they double your cruise fare. :D

Oh in that case I'll make DH pack his DeWalt ;)

I heard they took away the senior discount on hump cabins because of lack of interest. :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself. ;) :D

=MakinGold;12915034]Actually, after 16 years of marriage, my wife and I will have our first hump this February on the Voyager. I hope it won't really be the last . . .

You poor thing you. :D

No wonder you look that way! Totally Numb! :o

=PhoenixCruiser;12914799]LMBO!!! Yes, now we will see a lot of folks in bathrobes on an outside deck smoking after sex

###

The ship will be encased in a cloud of white smoke. :eek:

Don't you know that if you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast? :) :eek: :)

Question "Do you smoke after sex"?

Answer "Don 't know - I never look down to see"!

Something fishy going on here ...:rolleyes:

Archived