dining window seat request?

pezgirl43

We will be cruising Alaska on the Sapphire Princess in June. We are a group of 6 and have been assigned early dining. Is it possible to request a table at the window? If so, how do I make the request. Do I have to call or can I email. Any help is appreciated.

We will be cruising Alaska on the Sapphire Princess in June. We are a group of 6 and have been assigned early dining. Is it possible to request a table at the window? If so, how do I make the request. Do I have to call or can I email. Any help is appreciated.

I would think your best bet would be to go to meet the maitre'd as soon as you board the ship. Ask if he can accomodate you. A nice tip might help. Good Luck

pezgirl,

When we went on Celebrity to Alaska last summer our TA made the request for a specific aft window table at the upper level railing - and we were thrilled when we saw that our request had been granted!! It was a spectacular view at sunset!

The TA said they pass those requests along when they are making the seating arrangements so best not to wait until you board, IMO.

Good Luck!

Our TA made the request for us in advance. Unfortunately, our arrangements had to be changed due to our traveling companions not being able to go. We changed from a table for 4 to a table for 6 and were still by the window for both weeks (B2B cruise). It was perfect because I like to watch the sailaways and there was one night when we left when dinner started so I was able to watch the ship pull away from the dock and the beautiful sunset.

I would think your best bet would be to go to meet the maitre'd as soon as you board the ship. Ask if he can accomodate you. A nice tip might help. Good Luck

I have never tipped a maitre'd (or anyone else, for that matter) to ensure that I get the service I am requesting. If I chose to do so...how do you do it? I guess I would not want to appear arrogant or insulting. Enlighten me, please!

Archived