Glory Tours contact

lhall85917

After reading all of the glowing reviews of Glory Tours on this board we decided to book with them when we are in Antigua this March. I filled out the online form Monday evening and didn't receive any information back. Last night I used the email link on their website to contact them to find out if the reservation was received, as of now I still haven't heard back. I've also check our credit card and there hasn't been anything charged to it yet.

I'm finding that this is a little disappointing that I can't seem to get a response. What has been your experience in booking with them?

YOU WILL LOVE SARAH AND GLORY TOURS!!!!! BEST TOUR WE HAVE EVER TAKEN--AND WE HAVE BEEN ON A LOT OF TOURS. :D SEE MY COMMENTS ELSEWHERE ON THIS "PORT OF CALL" ABOUT OUR RECENT TOUR WITH SARAH.

(sorry for *shouting* but wow, great tour!!!)

I agree with you 100%....

After reading all of the glowing reviews of Glory Tours on this board we decided to book with them when we are in Antigua this March. I filled out the online form Monday evening and didn't receive any information back. Last night I used the email link on their website to contact them to find out if the reservation was received, as of now I still haven't heard back. I've also check our credit card and there hasn't been anything charged to it yet.

I'm finding that this is a little disappointing that I can't seem to get a response. What has been your experience in booking with them?

The same thing is happening to me right now and we leave in less than a week!

I used Glory Tours last year and they were excellent so was hoping to use them again this year. I also emailed and have not heard back. . .. .Anyone with other suggestions for tours??

Hi, Sweetpeajoey--my husband and I call each other Sweetpea, btw. ;)

Hubby, son, and I booked a private tour with Sarah and went on the best tour of our lives. She catered it EXACTLY to what we wanted. We said, "crashing waves, desolate scenery, High Tea at an historic plantation, lunch with the natives, and green monkeys," and we got all and more!

Her car was luxurious; she was very knowledgeable about Barbados (she comes from a family of 'Old Barbados aristocracy'); she is young, active, and quite lovely. I 110% guarantee you will adore your tour. :)

Archived