Golfing in Cozumel

CenTexGal

We are cruising on Ecstacy in February. The guys would love to book a golf excursion in Cozumel. Has anyone done this? Did you take your own clubs or rent at the course? Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sandy

We are cruising on Ecstacy in February. The guys would love to book a golf excursion in Cozumel. Has anyone done this? Did you take your own clubs or rent at the course? Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sandy

I brought my own twice and rented twice so its a personal decision.I also drive to the port so its no big deal to bring them.

Thanks!

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

The guys will love the golf excursions. I went from the Triumph at Coz and had a great time. The golf pros on the ship come with you and even give some lessons if you'd like. I had to fly to Miami from Maine so it was easier to rent for me. They had great equipment and you can get shoes, gloves, and balls as well.

Thanks CCC1-7 and Chris for your replies. We are driving to Galveston, so carrying the clubs will not be a problem, I was just concerned with storage in our cabin for the clubs. That is GREAT to know the pros from the ship go along.

This is our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it.

Sandy

Thanks CCC1-7 and Chris for your replies. We are driving to Galveston, so carrying the clubs will not be a problem, I was just concerned with storage in our cabin for the clubs. That is GREAT to know the pros from the ship go along.

This is our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it.

Sandy

Our clubs were held for us and we picked them up just as we get off the ship and we also drop them off when we board.

Archived