Eurodam Question

Rosydee

Does anyone know what VD cabins have the bigger balconies. I know the sister ships have larger ones next the back because of the stairwell. Do you know the cabin numbers? Thanks alot.

Since the ship is not yet completed, I am not sure anyone can answer the question for sure. The only thing I am sure of is that all the aft Deluxe Veranda staterooms (non-suite) are either VB (I believe only 2 on the Upper Promenade) or VA.

Its true that we can't be sure whether those cabins with "extra" balconies (adjoining the stairwell) exist on Eurodam - on the current deck plans shown on the Holland America site, it would be cabin VD 4166 only.

That said, all the cabins on the Upper Promenade Deck have deeper balconies than the other decks, so that is a bonus in itself (and easier to get your hands on!).

Its true that we can't be sure whether those cabins with "extra" balconies (adjoining the stairwell) exist on Eurodam - on the current deck plans shown on the Holland America site, it would be cabin VD 4166 only.

That said, all the cabins on the Upper Promenade Deck have deeper balconies than the other decks, so that is a bonus in itself (and easier to get your hands on!).

:confused: The way it appears to me is that both 4166 and 4168 have the possibility of the larger balcony, since the configuration is the same as 4164 and 4166 on other ships.

Archived