Music at the Adult Orpheus Pool on the Carnival Miracle?

tleefay

They pipe music in from speakers. Lots of Caribbean/Spanish music played out there. It was mainly background music though, not like the live band that is at the main pool. You cant hear the live band at all out there.

Thanks! we really liked the live band. Although the same songs did get old by the 4th day! Which pool did you like the best? Did there seem like alot of kids?

Tara

LOL Pete!!!

tleefay - I loved the Orpheus pool. We spent the first 1.5 days at the main pool and the remainder of the time out there. There were NO kids that I saw until the last sea day on the way back at the deck, but NO kids allowed in the pool.. You can check out my review and there are lots of pics including some from Orpheus. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=674178

Does anyone have a picture of the orpheus pool area?? :confused:

TRC has some great pics in her review. I especially like the guy in the little blue speedo and the woman with the awesome mullett!

2993384860102755439S425x425Q85.jpg

One of my favorite places to sit and read (when it was cloudy) was at one of the tables between the bar and the pool area. Unfortunately, we were often treated to Celine Dion Screams the Christmas Classics.

Personally, I'm glad the Lido band can't be heard. I've never yet heard a band at poolside that I can tolerate for more than a few minutes. I think they are universally horrible. I want to like them, but they've all been just bad reggae. A shame, really!

Archived