PVP question #2

CMK1970

I realized there is another question about PVPs but did not want to hijack the other post...

I received an email stating that I was assigned a PVP. I have not contacted him personally(or booked) but was wondering if I could choose my own or do I need to stick with this one?

I was given a name of another that will go out of her way for you...I just do not want to step on anyones toes or cause any problems..

Every now and then Carnival goes through their Past Guest listings and assigns a PVP to them, then you get the e-mail ................ hapens to me about every 6 months even htough I have a CVS that I have booked through every time since I first booked with her in 2001.

You can pick anyone you want todeal with PVP or CVS, or even change contacts if the one you had/have doesn't suit you or provide you the service and information you want/need. Of course this is from the mouth of my CVS who knows I'll never deal with anyone else.

I realized there is another question about PVPs but did not want to hijack the other post...

I received an email stating that I was assigned a PVP. I have not contacted him personally(or booked) but was wondering if I could choose my own or do I need to stick with this one?

I was given a name of another that will go out of her way for you...I just do not want to step on anyones toes or cause any problems..

You will have no problem at all, just contact the person you want as your pvp and let them know who refer them to you so they can thank them.:)

Every now and then Carnival goes through their Past Guest listings and assigns a PVP to them, then you get the e-mail ................ hapens to me about every 6 months even htough I have a CVS that I have booked through every time since I first booked with her in 2001.

You can pick anyone you want todeal with PVP or CVS, or even change contacts if the one you had/have doesn't suit you or provide you the service and information you want/need. Of course this is from the mouth of my CVS who knows I'll never deal with anyone else.

Thanks Lorna, I was reading the CCL board/forums and another member recommended a PVP that will keep on top of the deals and price changes.

I love recs, advice and become almost obsessive when I plan my vacations:D

Archived