When to do online check in?

I just did ours today, and the SS pass is in the folder with the other documents. Less than two weeks to go!

I'm curious ... does anyone know why they require you to give them your flight # and precise times, even if you booked your own air?? If you are driving to the port, what info do they want?

I just did ours today, and the SS pass is in the folder with the other documents. Less than two weeks to go!

I'm curious ... does anyone know why they require you to give them your flight # and precise times, even if you booked your own air?? If you are driving to the port, what info do they want?

They ask so they know what color tags to give you for disembarkation.....(what time frame you should be getting off the ship).

We usually drive to the port and all they want to know is if we are arriving by private vehicle.....thats all.........

You have to print them out at least 3 days before.........or else it wont let you.......

I print mine as soon as I can and put it with our passports.....

thats a good idea, I think he threw ours away on accident, next time they will be with our passports! Thank you!:D

• 2 years later...

I generally log into Royal Caribbean and look for my Cruise number, then Online check in. I do mine as soon as I can and under each category, eg, information for your & spouse, credit Card to use,etc. At the time you see your individual listing on the left, you will also notice a box with check marks showing what is completed information and not completed. You can then go back under each individuals name and complete the necessary information by selecting Edit.

Excursions can be done as soon as the Cruise lines have set them up, usually a couple months out from sailing.

Once I have printed out the Set Sail pass, I put everything together incl pass Ports all documents needed for the cruise including other information and place in a folder. last thing I want to do is run all over the house gathering this up. its so much easier to have it all in one location, folder whatever you use. It then goes on our dresser in the last 2 weeks and where we will be packing.

I had my information filled out the day we made final payment. Since we were previous Royal cruisers, most of the information was laready filled out. We added the flight/how we were arrival at the port information at that time. I made a flight change yesterday, so I went back in and change it on Set Sail Pass. We already have our luggage tags, so unless anything else changes, and it probably won't unless they drop the suites to a $1000, we're all set and will print out our S&S Pass a week before sailing.

Archived