Restaurant questions

Sorry if this has been answered before, my husband and I are going on the Jewel in Feb 08' and this is our first ncl. WHen you do eat in the main dining room and/or speciality restaurants, do they seat you with other people? Do they ask you if you want to seat with other people? I am asking this, because my husband and I are kinda shy and it was kinda nice to be seated with other people and talk with them.

Thanks for any help!

Sorry if this has been answered before, my husband and I are going on the Jewel in Feb 08' and this is our first ncl. WHen you do eat in the main dining room and/or speciality restaurants, do they seat you with other people? Do they ask you if you want to seat with other people? I am asking this, because my husband and I are kinda shy and it was kinda nice to be seated with other people and talk with them.

Thanks for any help!

Yes, you will be asked occasionally if you would like to be sat with others in the main dining rooms. In the specialty restaurants, with the exception of Teppanyaki which is always a group of people, you are sat according to your reservation.

plus, speak up...

sometimes they will ask. but you can tell them..

if you see other waiting to check in for dinner, ask the hostess, they will ask the others for you.

it might work for the specialities, but they usually have things prearranged for the reservation.

Archived