Mediterranean Inn Seattle

Cruisin Together

I was booked at the Inn at Queen Anne and have read nothing but horror stories, so I am thinking about changing to this hotel. It is reasonable and looks like it is in a good location. No free shuttle service but I guess taxi's will have to do. Has anyone stayed here or heard anything about this place? It looks nice on their web site.

It is not a hotel. It is a transient/short term stay apartment building. It is in relatively good shape, and only about one block farther into Queen Anne than the Inn at Queen Anne. The rooms are all small studios, with a microwave and a small fridge, and a hot plate. If you are only going to be there for a couple of days, you probably won't go stir crazy (I lived in one of their sister properties for a while and was claustrophobic inside of the first week).

I will say that it is expensive for what you're getting, but there is not much of anywhere that is reasonably priced during summer tourist season here.

You could try priceline or one of the other bidding sites and put in a bid for a 4* or a 3* and see what you get. We have booked a 4* for a pre and post stay in a 4* for $76 and for Downtown Seattle, that's a bargain. Good Luck.

I was booked at the Inn at Queen Anne and have read nothing but horror stories, so I am thinking about changing to this hotel. It is reasonable and looks like it is in a good location. No free shuttle service but I guess taxi's will have to do. Has anyone stayed here or heard anything about this place? It looks nice on their web site.

If the horror stories were about the neighborhood rather than the hotel itself, you won't be gaining anything by switching between the two places - they aren't very far apart.

I'm curious as to what horror stories you've heard? I work about 5 blocks from the Inn at Queen Anne and have recommended it a couple of times to friends coming in from out of town who had no problems with it.

It's definitely not the Ritz or even a 3*** but it's quiet, clean and comforable enough for a day or three.

Archived