your favorite RCCL ship?

I really don't have a favorite ship all together. For specific things, I have a favorites, such as:

Food: Explorer, then Navigator

Staff: Mariner, then Freedom

Decor: Freedom

Activities: Freedom

Cleanliness: All of my 6 cruises were emaculate in cleanliness. I do have to say that I always seen people cleaning on the Freedom.

I'm scheduled to cruise on the Sovereign in April. Unfortunately, after I booked it, I started hearing bad things about that ship. Now I'm worried!

you're worries will be unfounded. Sovereign is my second favorite after Legend. She was so much fun!!

Another vote for Grandeur - newest doesn't always mean best. Not so sure that Radiance class is an improvement - one example, I found the diningroom on Brilliance not nearly as elegant as on Grandeur, it seemed almost "clunky".

I don't know that I can say there is a true favorite. Perhaps it is the Mariner because we love the crew and just the overall feel of the ship hence we keep going back! I do have many fond memories of Voyager too because of specific crew members who made that sailing special. And Sovereign was special because it was our first.

The Jewel is far and away the most beautiful ship I have sailed on. The Legend was easily the best cruise when you put everything together; ship, staff, food, entertainment and itinerary. But for downright friendliness and a good time, I have to go with little old Sun Viking. I know its a name from the past, but we had a great time on that little ship that was the only one RCCL never made larger.:)

Thanks! I keep hearing about a horrible smell, etc.

We sailed the Sovereign in December and before we went we heard all the horror stories about the sewage smell on deck 2, which is the deck we were to be on and I was told by everyone to bring air freshner.

Well I am happy to say there was absolutely no smell at all the entire cruise and we had a wonderful time.

Archived