Captain's Night

josiemartinez

is every night for me.. Altho, i am waaay past bridesmaid/prom age, and I don't do the "gown" thing, I have many options from which to choose. Based on basic black, cream/white, black/red for the bottom , in assorted carwash pants; long, mid skirts, , slinky type knits, and regular evening pants. I match up w/camis, usually, and have many toppers, jackets, and fancy blousons. I do change for seasons, colours as well as fabrics. Lots of great jewelry, some fake, some rather faux, alot real. For a senior gal, with a mop of white hair, I get lots of compliments from ladies, as well as gents. I always feel comfy, and that i look the best i possibly can..even on port days, I am put together. I just re-cycle those, and use for cruises only. As soon as I get home, they are cleaned, pressed and ready for next cruise. most are bought on sale, very big % off, and secondary market stores. Shoes are basic, but I always pack a lot...I'm just a just in case gal. Just wear what you like anytime u like..if you wanna dress to the 9's go for it.

Archived