POA excursions, book early!

Catmomma

If you do plan on booking your excursions through NCL on the POA I suggest you do it early. I am leaving on 10/31 on this ship and booked mine 4 days ago online. I just got my confirmation in e-mail today. One of my friends booked her's a day after me and the "Lanai Adventure" had sold out. Now she can't go with us on that day trip!

And since I know someone will mention it, I know it is cheaper to book the excursions once you get there. I prefer to book in advance and have those tickets sitting in my cabin when I get there. I always book through the cruise line for peace of mind knowing if the excursion is late in coming back they should wait for us.

POA in 48 days! *happy dance*

• 2 weeks later...
I booked all my own too. Saved a lot and will be driven around. Also think I got some more interesting tours that fit my tastes without the obligatory shopping stops that cruise tours seem to have.

Do you have any contact information for the tours that you booked - Non- NCL? We are on the 10-31 POA.

Thanks...

If the cruise is HALF as good as our Wedding last weekend, it will be AWESOME!!!!!

Archived