Catergory 7a Spirit Class questions

bakechef

I am possibly looking at this category, it is an obstructed view balcony. Am I correct in saying that most of these have a limited obstruction, you can see out unobstructed but the life boat comes up to your balcony railing allowing no view down?

It also looks like the three most forward lifeboats on both sides are much larger blocking more of the view, is this true?

Thanks to anyone who can help with this.

MAC

We were in one of these last year and it was fine. We could see the ocean but not able to look down at the ocean. Still you get fresh air-We were upgraded from a Inside to one of these rooms so we were just thrilled. It was a past guest poromotion and we were actually upgraded to a 5a ended getting this one. Watch for the guys that clean the lifeboats- I looked out one time and was strarled by a guy out there. :eek: Just not expecting that. I think it was on a sea day.

Mr. Pete that looks like what I was describing as the forward boats, they seem to be larger. Here are some other shots from the ones back a bit.

I could live with these lifeboats.

balcony.jpg

balcony%202.jpg

It seems my hunch may have been right, I just wanted to make sure.

MAC

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. The lifeboat actually juts out at about floor level, not the railing.

I would book this cat. again if it was a savings over an 8A and it usually is.

Thanks it will be the legend that we will most likely be booking on, she looks like a great ship!

MAC

Thanks it will be the legend that we will most likely be booking on, she looks like a great ship!

MAC

I'd give you my thoughts on the 7A but both times we booked 7A guarantee we were upgraded...to 8H once and 8D the other time. That works for me :D

Archived