Enchantment of the Seas

I'm not sure about the self-disembarkation but I do know that it is spring break for some colleges. A friend of mine told me her daughter was due home on 3/9. We've booked the Enchantment for the 3/3 sailing.

Good luck.

Barbara from Philly

Hello,

Does the Enchantment have self-disembarkation? Thinking of the 3/13 sailing--does anyone know if this time is considered spring break for anyone?

Thanks,

Diane

Yes they do have self/debarkation. I did this last month when I was on her. I hate to put my suit cases out the night before, they have wheels so I always just wheel them off myself. :) As long as you do not have too much you can do it yourself-cuz that is what you have to do, carry it all on your own.

I do not know the answer to the other question, sorry.

They have self debarkation but you don't get into port until 0700 and they won't open the gangways until around 0830 and of all the times I have done this the EOS was THE worst organized. We made it off in time to get to our flight but I was getting edgy....

We self-disembarked from the Enchantment recently without any problems. They do ask you to wait until those with early excursions get off, but if you have an early flight as we did, they are more than happy to let you go early. Go to the service desk and tell them you need a "travel light" pass. This will be your ticket outta there.

The only glitch I noticed while disembarking was a group of passengers with a higher status (I don't know if it was diamond or zirconia, or whatever) having a hissy fit and nearly causing an uproar because a small group holding tickets for an 8:30 excursion in FLL got off before they did. I'm not sure what the commotion was all about, as the upset group filed in right behind the 20 that were booked for that early trip. But then, I'm not a card carrying member of any precious stone/metal group so I wouldn't understand. Hopefully someday!

Archived