to flower or not to flower?

merocket59

How long is your reception for? What type of reception are you having? I wanted to do center pieces but with my reception only being one hour, I am not doing it for my lunch buffet. I am looking into table covers to match my wedding colors. Will the message bottle be a favor?

(if you have other questions, email me since I rarely get on this board since our wedding was in September)...

I probably wouldnt do the centerpieces (unless your heart is set on it) because Carnival spends a lot of time with the cake table and food table and the room is already very well done. Remember that someone has to actually carry all the stuff onto the ship and you are already going to have your hands full with the veil, dress, shoes, makeup, etc. The only thing we brought for the reception was our personalized napkins. The reception really does fly by...

Diana

dyannnat@yahoo.com

If you want it...then do it! I made small flower arrangements that had our names and date on them...we put them on the cocktail tables and put rose petals around them...everyone loved them...

As far as carting everything on the ship..that was a pain...but it was well worth it!

Diana

Archived