Grand Cayman storm damage photos

bruce-r

We are booked on a cruise that was susposed to stop in GC in 2 weeks. We are also booked with Neptune Divers. I am guessing that that stop will not happen and would doubt that the trip with Neptune would happen either.

Grand Caymann is such a beautiful island. It is sad to see pictures of such desctruction.

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news/?ei=ISO-8859-1&c=news_photos&p=Grand+Cayman

Where did you get your information about Neptune's Divers?

I got that information from the diver2diver message board on Scubadiving.com You can also check on the Neptune's web site for a link to email them.

Sorry for the link to the photos for incorrect hurricane. I think the actual waves from Ivan were even higher than what are shown in those Michele photos.

Here are some photos of Ivan's destruction. This time I checked and they are current.

I've been in touch with the webmaster from Neptunes Divers, and she is working on a list of people who would like to help Keith & Casey out. You just need to send an email to neptunes@neptunesdivers.com.

I finished up my diving certification with them a couple of years ago, and dove with Casey last March. They are great people and I'm so sad to hear of their loss.

I'll keep you updated if I hear from the webmaster again.

Archived