Pre cruise hotel

wishful thinking

Hi

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ic/1/en/hotel/miahc?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/ic/1/en/hotelsearchresults

Its the Intercontinental West Miami. Its better than Ok but we did get a suite which impressed. The breakfast for us was included (in an executive dining room) I heard complaints that the breakfast served in the regular restaurant was so so and expensive.

There are a couple of restaurants in the area and across a really busy road (use the crossing!!)

You'll enjoy (we are going again in April)

Anything else just email bob dot barrows@talktalk dot net

:) That looks great! Can't wait until 12 April when we fly out to do B2B on Caribbean Princess. Thanks for tip on crossing road too - if you knew me, you'd know I ALWAYS use a crossing, even if it means walking a long way! Thanks once again. Are you cruising in April? If so, on which ship and when?

Hi

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ic/1/en/hotel/miahc?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/ic/1/en/hotelsearchresults

Its the Intercontinental West Miami. Its better than Ok but we did get a suite which impressed. The breakfast for us was included (in an executive dining room) I heard complaints that the breakfast served in the regular restaurant was so so and expensive.

There are a couple of restaurants in the area and across a really busy road (use the crossing!!)

You'll enjoy (we are going again in April)

Anything else just email bob dot barrows@talktalk dot net

Hi

Its the Intercontinental West Miami. Its better than Ok but we did get a suite which impressed.

Did you pay extra or was it a lucky upgrade?

We are staying in Feb and can't wait!

Also do you know how long it took you from landing in Miami to actually getting to the hotel? We land at 1430 and am wondering how much of the day we will have left by the time we get to the hotel :D

Thanks in advance

It was a free upgrade. It was Mrs Brits 50th Birthday the day we got there.......ok the day before but no one checked! We got a room with a lounge a huge bed with feather matress and A1 linens a cake and literally 100's of balloons (ok 10s).

I let them know by email, got no reply so gave up hope but BINGO.

Ooops I missed the 2nd part.

I could only guess at a cple of hours by the time you cleared immigration etc and joined the queue for the busses. My guess is you'll be pretty jiggered by the time you get there and just flop into the bed.

This year we fly to Chicago 1st so the formalities will be done there

Archived