Gaugin in Feb. '09

annette54

Hi, we're wanting to do a polynesian cruise on the Gaugin in Feb. 09 but see that RSSC's website doesn't have their cruises posted yet. We've not used RSSC before and are wondering why they still have not posted any PG cruises yet? We noticed there was some mention of a sale that will be discussed perhaps next month & are worried that this might affect their PG cruises??? Do any of you regular RSSC cruisers know if they normally wait this long to list their cruises or if there is any talk that the sale may affect the PG cruises? Any info you can provide would be appreciated as my husband & I are beginning to get a little worried. Thanks for any help you can give.

Annette

I am looking to take my first Regent cruise on the PG in Jan-March of 2009 as well. A TA mentioned she thought the new schedule would come out after the first of the year. When it didn't, I called rssc and asked when it would and was told late March or early April. I wish I'd asked for details on why so late.

I guess I'm not the only one who has been worried about this. :)

I really want to do a 14 day in March or April and have been looking for months at their website while waiting in vain for the itineraries to come out.

I can't imagine what the hold up is.

Archived