For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

Hi Robyn, we're leaving for a land vacation in Puerto Vallarta for two weeks. Before we leave, I want to wish you a wonderful cruise on AOS. ;) Say hi to DD for Elisabeth and I.

I took a photo of DD and Elisabeth in December. DD didn't like the photo, but I thought it shows her bubbly personality. Wish were we going again. :D

The photo...

2e1zn9y.jpg

Gerry

Hi Robyn, we're leaving for a land vacation in Puerto Vallarta for two weeks. Before we leave, I want to wish you a wonderful cruise on AOS. ;) Say hi to DD for Elisabeth and I.

I took a photo of DD and Elisabeth in December. DD didn't like the photo, but I thought it shows her bubbly personality. Wish were we going again. :D

The photo...

2e1zn9y.jpg

Gerry

Gerry - I will give your regards to DeDe :)

I got an email from her yesterday - and I can't wait to see her!!! :D

Have fun in Mexico!

It seems like someone was inquiring about the TV's. We just got off the ship on 2/7 and had a flat screen TV in our JS, Cabin 1338. Our friends still had the old fashioned TV in their D2 cabins on deck 9.

I believe it was me who asked that question!!!

Yipppeeee!!!! We are in JS 1358 - looks like they replaced the TV's on deck 10 :D:D

We are thinking of booking AOS 1338 or 1358. Can you tell me all about the room have never had a JS. Does it have a vanity and a desk area and 2 chairs and a sofa as in the picture? How was the condition of the room, carpet, furniture etc? I'm glad I found this thread it has eased my mind about the ship. Where is the best place to hang out on the Royal Promenade for people watching or to just pass the time? I will try to read back but there are a lot of posts. Anything else will be really helpful. We have sailed LOS and Oasis I still don't think I will be dissapointed do you?

We are thinking of booking AOS 1338 or 1358. Can you tell me all about the room have never had a JS. Does it have a vanity and a desk area and 2 chairs and a sofa as in the picture? How was the condition of the room, carpet, furniture etc? I'm glad I found this thread it has eased my mind about the ship. Where is the best place to hang out on the Royal Promenade for people watching or to just pass the time? I will try to read back but there are a lot of posts. Anything else will be really helpful. We have sailed LOS and Oasis I still don't think I will be dissapointed do you?

Lorey - I have sailed on this ship 6 times and absolutely love it! The JS cabins are terrific - lots of space and it does look like the picture on RCI's website.

The AOS went through drydock under a year ago - it is in very good condition, and the staff take excellent care of their ship!

The best place on the Royal Promenade (in my opinion of course!) is the Cafe Promenade. You can grab one of the tables right out front and watch the people go by :)

Approach any cruise with an open mind and you are sure to have a wonderful time!

Lorey - I have sailed on this ship 6 times and absolutely love it! The JS cabins are terrific - lots of space and it does look like the picture on RCI's website.

The AOS went through drydock under a year ago - it is in very good condition, and the staff take excellent care of their ship!

The best place on the Royal Promenade (in my opinion of course!) is the Cafe Promenade. You can grab one of the tables right out front and watch the people go by :)

Approach any cruise with an open mind and you are sure to have a wonderful time!

I see you are sailing in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your positive comments please post when you return. Have a wonderful time.

We just got back two weeks ago, and loved it. The crew were great, our waiter, etc. One of the nicest crew I have ever had, and just a great time.

We always cruise out of San Juan..I want guaranteed warm weather in Feb.

This was our second time on AOS....

:D

We just got back two weeks ago, and loved it. The crew were great, our waiter, etc. One of the nicest crew I have ever had, and just a great time.

We always cruise out of San Juan..I want guaranteed warm weather in Feb.

This was our second time on AOS....

:D

Hi Bikker, Kaboochi here. It was nice to meet you on our cruise. Our 2nd time on AOS too and service was excellent. It was a fantastic cruise and I wish I were onboard right now. Rain and snow the past 3 days with 3 more to go - yuck!!!!!

Yipppeeee!

I am on the next sailing of my favorite ship!!! :p and the sailing after that!!!!! ;):p

Well it is finally here for you. Just 4 more sleep nights. :D

Have a great cruise!!!!!

party_animals_e0.gifYAHOO!

PARTY TIME. :D

Yipppeeee!

I am on the next sailing of my favorite ship!!! :p and the sailing after that!!!!! ;):p

I'm soooo jealous! I've still got a month to go! Take good care of her and come back and let us know about who the Concierge is and who the CD is (although I think the CD changes right before we get on her).

I would save have fun, but that seems a little redundant!:)

Happy Sails!!!

Yipppeeee!

Robyn -- it is our first time on AOS --- but we'll see you on the 14th!! If we need any information before that feel free to post on the Roll Call. ENJOY!!!!

Yipppeeee!

Have a wonderful 2 cruises and take lots of pictures and come back and tell us all about it! Have a blast!

Have a wonderful 2 cruises and take lots of pictures and come back and tell us all about it! Have a blast!

Thanks Toonjie - I will take TONS of pics and post them here for sure when I return :D

Have to be up at 2:45 a.m = 1/2 a sleep!!!!

Hey Robyn, have a great time. My cruise on Independence was very good. I need to find some time to write about it on a thread. I really like the Freedom class ships but I would have no problem going back to the Voyager class ships at all. One of our ports of call was San Juan and Adventure kept creeping into my mind that day. The day before we got there it almost felt like the end of our cruise was coming as I am so used to our cruises finishing there! Fortunately, we had a few more days left. And having the extra day, as this was an 8 night cruise, was so nice. One more day made such a difference.

Anyway, have a great week aboard Adventure and a safe trip to and from San Juan.

Have to be up at 2:45 a.m = 1/2 a sleep!!!!

You mean you actually go to bed? :rolleyes:

I always stay up on CC until the cab gets here to pick us up. :D

That would be the day my alarm does not go off so I take no chances. :eek:

I could not sleep anyway, so why try.

Smooth sailing. ;)

Archived