Looking for a place to eat...

CaribbeanCrush

Our group of ten are looking for a place to eat in Miami the even before the cruise. Does anyone have a good, inexpensive recommendation?

Here is the link for the Bayside marketplace, (where Bubba Gumps is too) open it and you will see many choices. We had a very large group and ate at Lombardi’s Ristorante before a cruise and it was great. They were very resonable with very good food. They also give separate checks. ;)

Here is a site showing you the Marketplace and what it has to offer.

Bayside marketplace.

www.baysidemarketplace.com

I second Bubba Gump's. We ate there last spring and it was fantastic! There are other places to eat at Bayside Marketplace if you don't want to go to Bubba's. It's also a great place to walk around. It's right on the waterfront. They had a live band playing there when we were there.

Here is the link for the Bayside marketplace, (where Bubba Gumps is too) open it and you will see many choices. We had a very large group and ate at Lombardi’s Ristorante before a cruise and it was great. They were very resonable with very good food. They also give separate checks. ;)

Here is a site showing you the Marketplace and what it has to offer.

Bayside marketplace.

www.baysidemarketplace.com

Before we were there last May prior to our Liberty of the Seas pre-inaugural I would have made the same recommendation. However, on that occasion, despite the fact that the dinner had been coordinated with Lombardi's well in advance and the separate check arrangement had been confirmed several times before we arrived. Once our part arrived the on-site staff admantly refused to provide separate checks.:mad: As a result more than a dozen of us left the restaurant and repaired to the nearby Hard Rock Cafe which had no trouble accommodating us and providing us with separate checks. We had been to Lombardi's on two separate occasions and had no problem getting separate checks even when our group exceeded twenty persons.

There are several good restaurants at Bayside and if the OP is looking for really cheap eats, there is a food court on the second floor which offers a wide variety of foods.:)

Before we were there last May prior to our Liberty of the Seas pre-inaugural I would have made the same recommendation. However, on that occasion, despite the fact that the dinner had been coordinated with Lombardi's well in advance and the separate check arrangement had been confirmed several times before we arrived. Once our part arrived the on-site staff admantly refused to provide separate checks.:mad: As a result more than a dozen of us left the restaurant and repaired to the nearby Hard Rock Cafe which had no trouble accommodating us and providing us with separate checks. We had been to Lombardi's on two separate occasions and had no problem getting separate checks even when our group exceeded twenty persons.

There are several good restaurants at Bayside and if the OP is looking for really cheap eats, there is a food court on the second floor which offers a wide variety of foods.:)

I will not put that in my future postings again. ;)

That was the reason we went there. We had a very large group of people. To try and divide a check would have been a nightmare.

I will say the food was good and the prices were reasonable. ;)

Archived