Any good Atlantis deals right now?

cruisinjerseygirl

I saw that back in December there was a great deal on rooms at the Comfort Inn as well at Atlantis for the dates that I am cruising and will be there. That offer expired and wish I had been booked back in December so that I would have seen the post then and could have caught the deal but no such luck. Anyone seen or know of any good deals? I have gone to hotels.com and the cheapest deal I found was $225 for the Comfort Inn.

I saw that back in December there was a great deal on rooms at the Comfort Inn as well at Atlantis for the dates that I am cruising and will be there. That offer expired and wish I had been booked back in December so that I would have seen the post then and could have caught the deal but no such luck. Anyone seen or know of any good deals? I have gone to hotels.com and the cheapest deal I found was $225 for the Comfort Inn.

Comfort Suites, NOT Comfort Inn guests are permitted to use the facilities at Atlantis. I booked a room at comfortsuites.com. Under "select rate.." scroll down to internet user rate. Before I booked it online, I called their 800 number to confirm the privileges at Antlantis, etc and was quoted the internet user rate when I mentioned it. I'm going in June and was quoted $215.00 per night plus an additional fee for housekeeping gratuities and resort fee. I think it was going to add $20 or so per day for 2 adults--kids under a certain age was free.

I also called Atlantis for rates. They have some winter package deal going on right now that's currently on their website. She said any future specials would be advertised on their website. Hope this helps. Have a great time.

Regarding the Atlantis deal during Dec 2007, does anyone remember what Dec 2007 date it was good until? We may be there mid December 2008 (17th I think) and wondering if a good price might show up early fall for mid Dec.?

Thank you

Check out travelzoo - there are specials right now for your dates for $179 for Atlantis.

Hope this helps!

Thank you SOOOOOO much Kellismom!!! I just booked it and called Comfortsuites and cancelled our room through them! I ended up paying $40 less then through comfortsuites and I get to have the room right at the atlantis!!! you are awesome thanks so much!

So glad I could help! Have a great time and let us know how it is for the day. We will be there in May and I am not sure what we are going to do. Either Atlantis or Wyndham.

Archived