"PH" and "PS" Suite Perks....???

Suesan Jean

Does a "PS" Suite have the SAME perks as a "PH" Suite...???

Such as: ".....Complimentary Internet use"......???

Is the "Complimentary Internet" use, REALLY, FREE....???!!!

Or is there some kind of a fee, like a connection fee or something...???

Thank you for ANY information.......:)

Yes, the perks are the same for either suite category and yes the internet is 100% free. You are charged as you use it however each night the amount charged is credited.

Next to having full dining room meals delivered, my favorite would have to be the laundry! Now that's a vacation!

Yes, the perks are the same for either suite category and yes the internet is 100% free. You are charged as you use it however each night the amount charged is credited.

Next to having full dining room meals delivered, my favorite would have to be the laundry! Now that's a vacation!

THANK YOU for that QUICK reply....!!!icon14.gif:D :)

I HOPE I will be on a Princess ship in the NEAR future...!!!:)

I am just TORTURING myself on WHAT cabin to pick.......:confused:

If you are considering a suite, we loved being in the aft of the ship. The sound of the wake while at sea was like sitting next to a waterfall. For us, very relaxing and we enjoyed the view from there. Also, so private, we had a corner suite so had just one neighbor to one side.

Also, if you enjoy standing at your rail and looking down at water rather than another balcony, you will want to book the aft PS or VS suite. The PH suites are on the side of the ship, which is tiered and overlook the balconies on the deck (or in the case of the newer ships, the decks) below. I personally want to stand at my balcony railing and look down to see water, not somebody else's balcony.

The internet now has a limit for suites, the same as Elite.

$75 for voyages of 7 days or less (equivalent to 150 minute package)

$100 for voyages of 8-20 days (equivalent to 250 minute package)

$200 for voyages of 21 or more days

And it does not include wireless.

We love the laundry service as well. Go home with clean clothes!

When did this take effect? I haven't seen anything from Princess about limited internet access for suite passengers?

Just curious

Mike:)

There was some question a while back whether suite internet access would be limited like Platinum/Elite. I am happy to report it is not, it is still unlimted for full suite passengers.

There was some question a while back whether suite internet access would be limited like Platinum/Elite. I am happy to report it is not, it is still unlimted for full suite passengers.

Thanks Toto, I thought that I must have missed something.;)

Mike:)

Is the Family Suite (XS) on the Diamond considered a Full Suite and come with all of the "perks" ?

Yes the XS is a full suite and we did get free internet along with all of the other perks. We were on the Emerald in the Family Suite on the 12/26 sailing and really loved the room it worked out perfect for our family of 5.

The internet now has a limit for suites, the same as Elite.

$75 for voyages of 7 days or less (equivalent to 150 minute package)

$100 for voyages of 8-20 days (equivalent to 250 minute package)

$200 for voyages of 21 or more days

Not true!!! We were on the 12/26/2007 Emerald Princess. When I checked my onboard account after a few days, I noticed no internet charges had been credited. I politely inquired at the Pursers Desk what was happening. The Purser asked why I believed I should receive a credit...

I asked her to check my room number, once again...

"Oh, you're in a suite. Okay, that will be taken care of immediately."

All charges were credited that night, and each night afterward the charges from that day were credited. All charges - and I used quite a bit!

And it does not include wireless.

True. Wireless use is extra, even for a suite.

We love the laundry service as well. Go home with clean clothes!

Beware on the dry-cleaning, though...

Princess is using a more environmentally-safe process, that in the words of the PSD, "Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. But I've never actually seen it work."

The process damaged some of my girlfriend's clothes. While Princess made good on them, it is not worth the hassle that we had to go through onboard, and then to replace them once home.

Better to come home with dirty clothes and have them done properly by your regular, reputable, shop.

KCB I was on the Emerald in Oct and Was informed by the Pursers desk that it is now just like the Elite. Did you spend over your limit? The Internet was so slow on the Emerald it was not worth our time.

I believe you were probably misinformed. It's possible policy was different when you were onboard, but it has definitely been changed back.

We spent well over $100, and it was all credited, as we were in a Suite. We are merely Gold level, and not entitled to anything free.

Yes, the connection is very slow, and had it not been for the completely free use, I would have forgone the internet altogether.

We spent well over $100, and it was all credited, as we were in a Suite. We are merely Gold level, and not entitled to anything free.

FYI, I just checked my Passenger Folio from 12/26/2007 Emerald Princess...

I stopped totaling internet credits when I was well over $200 worth. My gf and I each had individual folios, and she has her own credits on her folio, as well.

Also, each credit is listed as, "IR SUITE INTRNET CR"

You do have to be careful and know that this is a free perk. The first time I went to the PS desk the person I spoke with told me I needed to purchase a package and then it would be credited back. I knew that wasn't right so I went to the Internet Cafe and just swipped my card and used it. The next day I stopped by the desk again and was more persistent in getting someone that knew what they were talking about. It took two people to finally look it up in the book. That night the credit for the day before and that day were posted to my account.

Archived