Scrapbooker with cruise questions

Thanks, I was hoping to pic up some shots of the ship itself, good to know they have 4x6''s available. Do you remeber what days the scrapclasses were, also where are they held?

One was on our 1st full day on the ship, and one was on the last. I didn't go to the first one, 'cause it was a port day. But, I did go on the sea day. They were both in the Schooner Bar.

does anyone remeber the prices for photos on board?

I didn't print any of mine, and the prices on theirs ranged from $20 to $6.

As a side note, if you are looking to get family pics made, I highly recommend the Lifestyle Portraits. They were on a solid white background with us laying down, sitting back to back, all kinds of neat poses. They were so good that we bought 4 of them, at $20 each!!!

thank you for the reply to the scrapbk class question. At the photo place onboard, can I upload pics from the card to a CD? thanks Jill

They have a self service machine that does that, and they can also print them, I believe. I saw a couple of different people using the little machine.

I cruised in June on GOS and worked on scrapping while I was there They had classes each day we were at sea, free and some supplies given. I used my camera card and printed pictures each day and scrapped them the next day. Also there is a web site that you can use to make copies of purchased pictures that gives up the copyright. This way you can make copies and not have to buy so many pictures. It is called Image Onboard cruise photography. I am on NOS in March and plan to scrap then

:)

I cruised in June on GOS and worked on scrapping while I was there They had classes each day we were at sea, free and some supplies given. I used my camera card and printed pictures each day and scrapped them the next day. Also there is a web site that you can use to make copies of purchased pictures that gives up the copyright. This way you can make copies and not have to buy so many pictures. It is called Image Onboard cruise photography. I am on NOS in March and plan to scrap then

:)

The copyright release is available through the RCCL website. I dont think i would want to actually scrap while on my 5 day cruise. I would much rather be "making memories":D

In the photo department they sell a 12 x 12 post bound book with the paradise map theme for caribbean cruises and a corresponding pack which contains paper and stickers and a few ribbons. The papers are generic and mostly found on scrapyourtrip but it does include a set of stickers specific to RCCL that have photos from a generic ship (voyager class I think) with labels like a tag with a photo of a sports deck and it says sports deck. I used both the album and the paper pack for our 2006 cruise book but decided to pass on it this last time.

ETA: If you go to the captains talk toward the end of the cruise they have handed out a info sheet on the ship which is loaded with fun facts to add to the book.

In the photo department they sell a 12 x 12 post bound book with the paradise map theme for caribbean cruises and a corresponding pack which contains paper and stickers and a few ribbons. The papers are generic and mostly found on scrapyourtrip but it does include a set of stickers specific to RCCL that have photos from a generic ship (voyager class I think) with labels like a tag with a photo of a sports deck and it says sports deck. I used both the album and the paper pack for our 2006 cruise book but decided to pass on it this last time.

ETA: If you go to the captains talk toward the end of the cruise they have handed out a info sheet on the ship which is loaded with fun facts to add to the book.

Thanks for letting me know the contants of the scrapbook kits. As an avid scrapbooker, I already have plenty of paper, embellishments, stickers etc. All i wanted were some RCL specific items. I dont want to pay for an entire kit when i just need a few stickers. Again, Thank you

Archived