Oosterdam Decks

Jill S

We are booking a cruise to Mexico 12/05 and wondered if anybody can tell me if you can hear the noise from the Lido deck in the rooms on the Navagation deck. We are first time cruiser so I don't know if that is a problem or not.

Hi San Diego Neighbor,

We are also from San Diego and were wondering the same thing. We are currently booked on the 12/17/05 Oosterdam in an SS cabin on the Upper Verandah Deck. I'd like to move the entire family to the Navigation Deck, if possible, and hope someone replies with some good information.

Are you also going on the 12/17/05 cruise?

SDCruiser

E-bay cruiser.. Thank you for that information. We just were not sure what to expect.

sdcruiser.. We are booked on the 12/10/05 cruise also in the SS class on the Upper Verandah Deck (6052), it looks like our balcony might be a bit bigger. We are intrested in moving up to the Navagation Deck but our TA did not know if you can hear the noises from above so that's why I have asked the question. It's to bad we are not on the same cruise. We are going to Alaska in May and Mexico in Dec so next year should be fun.

Jill S.

Sounds like a great year next year. We too, are going twice next year, first on the Mercury out of SF to Mexico in March 2005 and then on the Oosterdam in Dec 2005. What fun!

I think your cabin 6052 is a great choice, because of the triangular shape. I would keep cabin this unless you can get the same exact type on the Navigator Deck. There were none of these left on our 12/17/05 cruise. There are only four on each Upper Verandah, and Navigator decks.

Whatever you end up with, have a great time. I hear the Oosterdam is very classy, and nice.

SDCruiser

Archived