How Early Can I Board Millie on 1/27?

RealDeal

Flying into Fort Lauderdale a day early, won't have a car, so I'm planning to board on the early side...Any idea what time I should shoot for? Of course, I'd love to beat the crowds, but don't want to be TOOOO early! On my Princess cruises I've been able to board around 11:30. Any advice?

Flying into Fort Lauderdale a day early, won't have a car, so I'm planning to board on the early side...Any idea what time I should shoot for? Of course, I'd love to beat the crowds, but don't want to be TOOOO early! On my Princess cruises I've been able to board around 11:30. Any advice?

Hi RealDeal !

We sail out of Ft Lauderdale all the time. While its possible you might be able to board the ship that early, you will likely run into large crowds at 11:30. It all depends on how the previous debarkation goes. We prefer to wait to 12:30 or so. Enjoy your Cruise !

We are on the Millie starting on Jan. 20th. Sooooo, if we are having a really good :cool: time, boarding may delayed for you. Say, maybe around 3:00 pm on Tuesday afternoon!!! :D

If you see me disembarking, please wave. I'll be the one kicking and screaming as they drag me down the gangway.

Les

Archived