Best Century Sky Suite for Baltic

Spurs Fans

I am considering a Baltic Cruise (June 2009) for my wife and I. Does anyone have recommendations for the best Sky Suite for the cruise? Thanks in advance!

When we were onboard Century last year, we had 5 Sky Suites. They were all starboard side on Deck 12. I believe they were 1212, 1218, 1220, 1222, and 1230. We loved the location and the balconies were humongous!

We did the Baltic Cruise in August 2007. We had SS 1204 and loved it. We have had the same cabin on Galaxy and Century and absolutely love the location. On the Baltic Cruise we did not find many people walking up above -- the only disturbance we had were when kids were running back and forth but it was usually about the time we were leaving port and everyone was just getting back to the ship. I think because of the port intensive itinerary, people did the majority of their walking in port and did not utilize the track as much as there were so few sea days. It is an awesome cruise! Enjoy!

Did it not bother you to have joggers overhead, or passengers looking down on your balcony throughout the say? :eek:

Where are the more private SS located?

I don't ever recall people above even being able to see into our balcony. I suppose they could, but never saw any.

A couple of mornings there were joggers above us. Called Purser's Desk and they told us next time to let them know as soon as it starts and they will come up and shoo them away. There is a sign telling people "no jogging" at this location, but some just ignored it. It really wasn't an issue and it certainly wouldn't keep us from booking that location again.

Archived