Cruise Critic Store

Lolly Pop

:confused: Has anyone ever ordered from the Cruise Critic Store here online? The reason I ask is because I did - at the beginning of this month. Received a confirmation email that order was received and would be shipped - but nothing has arrived (only ordered a couple of luggage tags and magnet to place of stateroom door). Tried last week to reach them via email (twice) - no response. Just left 2nd voice mail with their office as well today. It's getting abit frustrating to say the least - has put me off purchasing on the Internet abit!!

Apologies to any of you who may be abit ticked that I posted this query here - it was the only place I could think of.

They are only luggage tags and a magnet - doubt Canada Customs would hold them up for that. Have ordered up more then $7.00 USD from the US and had shipment in less then 2 weeks.

Anyway, glad to know someone else has ordered with Cruise Critic Store. I had offered them my sis-in-laws addy in Orlando where we are visiting first prior to NCL Sun cruise on 2nd Feb - but again - no response from them at all.

Will be patient ;) ... tap, tap <lol>

:confused: Has anyone ever ordered from the Cruise Critic Store here online? The reason I ask is because I did - at the beginning of this month. Received a confirmation email that order was received and would be shipped - but nothing has arrived (only ordered a couple of luggage tags and magnet to place of stateroom door). Tried last week to reach them via email (twice) - no response. Just left 2nd voice mail with their office as well today. It's getting abit frustrating to say the least - has put me off purchasing on the Internet abit!!

Apologies to any of you who may be abit ticked that I posted this query here - it was the only place I could think of.

Last August I order a magnet and a t-shirt from them and had them within one week. I can't understand why it is taking so long. Hopefully they will be to you soon. Used the magnet for our cabin door and had the t-shirt for a meet and greet of fellow cruise critics. Good luck.

Bosslady:)

:confused:

Have you clicked the Customer Service link and then tracked the order (directions are on the site)? Hope you get your things soon...do let us know.

Yes have tried a few times - but keep on getting the following message - "

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /trace/ on this server.

Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at fcp.efulfillmentservice.com Port 443"

If you (as the host) are able to reach their office that would be great - as I don't seem to have any success as you can see by my original post above.

I've ordered twice with no problems but then again, I just ordered and the stuff arrived at some point; I didn't really keep track how long it took.

Of course, the second order was for 5 additional door magnets since those "seem to disappear" after about 3 days on board... :rolleyes:

They are the company that The Independent Traveler, Inc. (TITI aka Cruise Critic Store) uses on their website for checking your order (which currently is giving me the error codes in my last posting). Either there is a glitch at TITI or at the Efullfillment Service they use. Anyway, again, hopefully things get sorted out with an answer from one or the other. I don't purchase that much on the Internet - and when I do - especially from the US - order is received quite quickly - and that's even with our Canada Customs dudes wanting to make a few extra bucks off of x-border shoppers. In Canada we are allowed $25USD without Canada Customs hitting us for taxes and service charges. Tho' maybe in my case the package is suspicious looking - or the items where marked incorrectly by TITI or totalled up to $75.00 USD instead of $7.50 USD actual cost <lol>.

Anyway - so much for advertising for the Cruise Critic if I don't receive my little goodies in time.:(

Well, finally sorted out my probs Cruise Critic store. Kathleen Tucker at Cruise Critic did locate find my voice mails - but not the emails (she said I was using the correct email addy). In the end - am being resent what I ordered to my sis-in-law address in the US - at no extra charge (had already been charged on my credit card). She is also going to look into the link problem on their website for customers trying to track down their orders as it was not working for me when I started looking into my order. Apparently she did not know about this link glitch until the company that does the order processing forwarded on my email of "help!!!!". So, many thanks to Linda at Efulfillment Services!

So, let's hope that my package is waiting for me when I arrive at my sis-in-laws next week so I can represent Cruise Critic with a s :D mile!!!

Archived