Caribbean Princess only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

We're cruising the week of 1/27 on the CB and have anytime dining. Can someone tell me the differences in the two dining rooms? I know they are both the same menu but what are the differences in the rooms themselves? Also, Cafe Caribe, if I understand right they have a themed buffet every night?

Thank you.

As far as missing a meal it all depends on your food tastes.

I have done Sabatinis several times, I don't care for it that much, too long and too much of the food that I don't really care for.

So I would do Crown Grill first. :)

Looks like KC is going on 3/30 before the drydock so the Crown Grill won't be an option.

Bill

Can anyone give any insight as to the childrens program on this ship...Am considering sailing with my 9yr old, and am wondering if it's "kid friendly"...Would love to hear from anyone who has sailed with kids in this general age group, and did they enjoy it...Thank!!

I have a son who was 10 and 12 on our past two cruises on the CB. He tried the program the first day and didn’t want to go back. But that is not to say it was not good. I kind of expected that because he is timid in new settings. He still loved his cruise! On the other hand, my other son who was 3 and 5 LOVED the program. You can get a general idea on the following website on the activities for your son’s age.

www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com

Click on "the ship" and then "patters"

Overall I would say....yes...Princess is kid friendly just probably not as much as Royal Caribbean or Carnival.

We're cruising the week of 1/27 on the CB and have anytime dining. Can someone tell me the differences in the two dining rooms? I know they are both the same menu but what are the differences in the rooms themselves? Also, Cafe Caribe, if I understand right they have a themed buffet every night?

Thank you.

The anytime dining rooms are Coral and Palm. The only difference is we have found the Palm Dining room to be less crowded and this is most likely because of its location (aft). I think some pax cannot find it or don't know it even exist. The Coral dining room is in a central location and very convenient. We also have found the service better in the Palm dining room.

Yes the Cafe Caribe has themed buffet nights such as Seafood, Bavarian, Oriental, it is all listed in your patters. Have a great cruise!

The anytime dining rooms are Coral and Palm. The only difference is we have found the Palm Dining room to be less crowded and this is most likely because of its location (aft). I think some pax cannot find it or don't know it even exist. The Coral dining room is in a central location and very convenient. We also have found the service better in the Palm dining room.

Yes the Cafe Caribe has themed buffet nights such as Seafood, Bavarian, Oriental, it is all listed in your patters. Have a great cruise!

Thank you very much!

Looks like KC is going on 3/30 before the drydock so the Crown Grill won't be an option.

Bill

Hey Bill, I want to personally Thank You, for putting up your website, it really has helped me and my wife determine on what we will do on our sailing. I am sure it took a lot of time to set it up. Also it looks like it stays updated with the changes. Again i thank you.

Hey Bill, I want to personally Thank You, for putting up your website, it really has helped me and my wife determine on what we will do on our sailing. I am sure it took a lot of time to set it up. Also it looks like it stays updated with the changes. Again i thank you.

KC,

Thank you very much. I try to keep it updated but sometimes I lag behind. Like now, I haven't added any reviews in way too long.

I'll be on the CB for the Super Bowl in 2 weeks so they'll be some new Patters coming soon.

Hi Roe.:) (waving)

Bill

Can anyone give any insight as to the childrens program on this ship...Am considering sailing with my 9yr old, and am wondering if it's "kid friendly"...Would love to hear from anyone who has sailed with kids in this general age group, and did they enjoy it...Thank!!

I sailed with my 2 DS (9 and 8) this past June on the Coral. The kids absolutely loved it! In fact, my 9yo, who didn't want to go the first morning (this was the only time we asked him to go to meet and make friends) always wanted to go back. In fact, they had even asked to stay on the ship while in port (not an option-- family time). Granted this was a different ship, but if the CB is anything like the CO, they will love it.

Which category balconies are private (covered) on this ship? Is it all balconies on the top two decks? Thanks

IIRC Rivera, Aloha and Baja decks had covered balconies. I wouldn't call them private - people can look down and even around the dividers.

Archived