Golden and Swan Puffs : )

Wksskier

I keep thinking it was Wednesday because I ordered them and everytime I commented on other's desserts, our waiter brought me one of them too! I ended up with 3 desserts! Any one who made fun of me ended up with 3 as well! We had a great time that night and the swans were great!

Yippee! Yippee! Thanks for responding back so quickly. I am glad to hear that Princess still makes the swan puffs. They are my favorite. If they are small I will just eat more of them : )

Were there any other desserts on Princess that you enjoyed? How was the Love Boat Dream? I want to try that as well. Thanks.

Carole =^..^=

I had a Swan Puff on one of my cruises and it wasn't very good - it was a sugar free dessert and it was lacking in flavor (though it looked pretty). I can't remember if this was on PRincess or RCCL.

As far as good desserts - all the souffles! My favorite is Harlequin on French night.

Yippee! Yippee! Thanks for responding back so quickly. I am glad to hear that Princess still makes the swan puffs. They are my favorite. If they are small I will just eat more of them : )

Were there any other desserts on Princess that you enjoyed? How was the Love Boat Dream? I want to try that as well. Thanks.

Carole =^..^=

Love Boat Dream is EXCELLENT!! Especially if you like dark chocolate! I posted a picture of this on the cruise foodies board too.

Love Boat Dream pic

The swans will be on the menu as Chantilly Swans and they most definitely DO have them. I think they show up later on the buffet at Horizon Court as well.

TinaLee

Are these what you are looking for? Not a good photo as it was at the forefront of a larger photo (this has been cropped) and caught the full blunt of the flash. This was taken on the Golden last year and my daughter wanted a photo for prosperity.

1357069379_SwanPuffs.jpg.a8846b5ad5880be28a0f9d491e90d9fb.jpg

Archived