Aft Cabin ~ RCI Radiance Class Ship Questions

LuvMyVette

Hi:

Has anyone stayed in an aft cabin on Deck 10 on the Radiance class ships?

Currently booked on Jewel of the Seas and have an aft cabin on Deck 10, D1 category.

Questions are:

• Did you hear any noise from the seating area above you?
  • Do you have any pictures of balcony/cabin?
  • Based on your experience, what did you like/dislike about cabin?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. First time sailing on Radiance class ship ship but second time in aft cabin.

Thanks!:)

We were in 1604 last year in Alaska. It was a fantastic cabin. We booked it again on a cruise for later this year on a sister ship.

There is very little noise from above and we rarely had anyone leaning over the balcony gawking unless it was some of our fellow CC'ers and then it was purely amusing harassment.

Unfortunately I am not adept enough to post pictures but I am sure you can find them.

The roofing covers about 2/3 of the deep balcony. The dividing walls are angled but we could still visit with our friends in the adjacent cabins.When we had the normal Alaskan drizzle we still had adequate cover.

As you enter the cabin the bathroom and closets are on either side. The couch is next to the bath wall with the desk/storage/tv area across. The bed is closest to the window but there is plenty of space between it and the sliding door.

Enjoy your coveted cabin and join your ROLL CALL. I'd bet your neighbors will be on the boards.

alcpa1:

We were in 1604 last year in Alaska. It was a fantastic cabin. We booked it again on a cruise for later this year on a sister ship.

There is very little noise from above and we rarely had anyone leaning over the balcony gawking unless it was some of our fellow CC'ers and then it was purely amusing harassment. Unfortunately I am not adept enough to post pictures but I am sure you can find them.The roofing covers about 2/3 of the deep balcony. The dividing walls are angled but we could still visit with our friends in the adjacent cabins.When we had the normal Alaskan drizzle we still had adequate cover.As you enter the cabin the bathroom and closets are on either side. The couch is next to the bath wall with the desk/storage/tv area across. The bed is closest to the window but there is plenty of space between it and the sliding door. Enjoy your coveted cabin and join your ROLL CALL. I'd bet your neighbors will be on the boards.

Thanks so much for getting back to me and with all the information as well. Already on the roll call and seems like the aft/hump cabins are the popular ones so far! LOL Enjoy your future cruise!!!

Sea ya!

Archived