carnival bonvoyage gifts?

melika091900

So I ordered some gifts for our upcoming cruise on the pride 2/24

and I used my credit card, my question is , do they charge the card after you get onboard? or do they do it right away ? im asking since they havent charged it yet, and i want to make sure that they do , so i get the things i ordered.

anyone who has ordered can you tell me what happened?

thanks

Melissa

After that I went and checked and almost got mad! I didn't see it anywhere! Then I realized I used a different card and there it was! Whew! But I don't recall getting a confirmation email. Guess I'll have to check my junk box when I get home! Thanks for bringing this up!

After that I went and checked and almost got mad! I didn't see it anywhere! Then I realized I used a different card and there it was! Whew! But I don't recall getting a confirmation email. Guess I'll have to check my junk box when I get home! Thanks for bringing this up!

no problem, i was worried since i had never ordered anything before they emailed me a confirmation the same instant i ordered it , hopefully you got it also ., i ordered the anniversary decorations for mine and my husbands room , since we are celebrating 8 years the week before our cruise, and i ordered some things for our daughter in her room with my mom, and some fruit for my mom of course, i just want them to be surprised so i didnt want it to not get ordered , i would have been so sad ..

take care

Melissa

So I ordered some gifts for our upcoming cruise on the pride 2/24

and I used my credit card, my question is , do they charge the card after you get onboard? or do they do it right away ? im asking since they havent charged it yet, and i want to make sure that they do , so i get the things i ordered.

anyone who has ordered can you tell me what happened?

thanks

Melissa

my order was taken out of my checking account within 3 minutes of placing the order.

We had a problem with Carnivals Bon Voyage Gifts. I had ordered a bottle of wine and chocalate covered Strawberries for embarkation on Sun Nov 25th for a certain celerbration, the Strawberries showed up on Sun, but the wine didn't show up till Wed night, needless to say we were upset. So if you order something and it does not show up right away, don't wait, call down right away.

I had an issue with chocolate covered strawberries on one cruise. I had requested they be in the cabin at embarcation. When they didn't show up after sailing I called the purser. Turned out they were out of strawberries and had to wait until the ship was restocked before they could make them. They showed us shortly after.

If I purchase something for someone else as a surprise and I'm not going to be going myself. I print the confirmation - put it in an envelope with a note telling them that if they have not received the items to contact the purser. If it's drink coupons I tell them not to open until the next morning - since those type items get delivered at dinner. You get the idea.

At least that way if they don't receive it they have proof it was ordered while still onboard. Not much can be done once they return and tell you they didn't get the item.

I always order flowers, chocolates, booze, fruit and wine. Have never had a problem until last cruise, I ordered a bottle of vodka and a bottle of rum. My mistake a week or so before I called and changed the type of rum. Of course only the vodka showed up, I requested it at the pruser's desk and of course with the cruise leaving on a saturday they could not confirm with the BV dept. until monday. I did recieve it monday afternoon. I just learned not to change things. besides that everything has always show up when I requested it to.

Keeping in mind that "there are no stupid questions" :o ... I have looked at the Anniversary and Wedding room decorations on Carnivals site...my question is do they actually put up the decorations or are they just sent to the room for you to put up yourself?

I understand that they actually put up the decorations.

I purchased the anniversary gift collection for my wife... she liked it a lot. It's the same as both the Romance and Wedding gift set... just different etching on the champagne flutes.

It has a pair of t-shirts and visor caps and champagne flutes, champagne, 4 drink tickets, and a carnival beach towel... if I remember correctly.

Archived