Just curious with 2 dinner questions?

bgcruiser

Does anyone know which of Carnivals 7 day menus they use for a 4 night cruise? I assume since there is one formal night that the Captain's Gala menu stays the same. But what about the other three nights? Are the menus set or do they rotate thru the regular 7 night rotation? Also, if you returned late from your excusion and missed your scheduled dinner time could you go to the next sitting and ask the Maitre'D if you could be accomodated?

We are on the Fascination next week and are in Cozumel 1-10pm. We are scheduled to return from our excusion at 7pm and our seating is 8pm. We should make it but what if we were late, could we ask to be seated for the 830pm just the one night? Thanks for any help.

Don't quote me but I have noticed - when the ship is in port in the evening they often have "open" seating in the dining room. However, I cannot help you with the timing for your ship.

Also my best quess is - they will have a deck party and a buffet upon leaving Cozumel.

Archived